The SRS convenes the following working groups to promote discussion and collaboration between scholars in specific fields.
The working groups and convenors include:
- Anthropology – Gerard Weber (Gerard.Weber[a]bcc.cuny.edu)
- Art History – Alexandra Chiriac (achiriac.art[a]gmail.com)
- Business and Economics – Rodica-Milena Zaharia (milena_zaharia[a]yahoo.com)
- Cultural Studies – Valeska Bopp-Filimonov (valeska.bopp-filimonov[a]uni-jena.de)
- Gender Studies** – Maria Bucur
- Graduate Students and ECRs – Alexandra Ciocanel
- Holocaust and the Second World War* – Diana Dumitru and Grant Harward
- Interwar History – Anca Cretu (cretu[a]mua.cas.cz)
- Law, Memory, and Justice – Mihaela Serban (mserban[a]ramapo.edu) and Monica Ciobanu (Monica.ciobanu[a]plattsburgh.edu)
- Literature – Marina Cap-Bun (marina_capbun[a]yahoo.com)
- Minorities Studies – Gábor Egry and László Fosztó
- Democracy and Politics – Dana Trif (dana.trif[a]fspac.ro)
- Pre-1918 History* – Constantin Ardeleanu and Andrei Cușco (andreicusco[a]yahoo.com)
- Religious Studies – James Kapaló (j.kapalo[a]ucc.ie)
- Sociology – Mihai S. Rusu (mihai.rusu[a]ulbsibiu.ro)
- Postwar Politics, History, and Culture – Dragoș Petrescu
For questions, please contact Philippe Blasen (blasen[a]protonmail.ch).
* These groups are jointly run by the SRS and the PLURAL Forum.
** This group is jointly run by the SRS and Indiana University Bloomington.