Our membership categories are the following:
- Regular membership: $25.00
- Graduate student membership: First year FREE
- Graduate student membership after first year: $10.00
- Joint SRS-RSAA membership: $37.00
- Joint SRS-RSAA graduate student membership: $20.00
- Joint SRS-SEESA membership: $45.00
- Sustainer: $50.00
- Sponsor: $100.00
- Patron: $300.00
In addition, we offer the following conference registration fees for participants in the 2018 SRS international conference that will take place in Bucharest. Note that all registration fees include membership in the SRS for the calendar year of 2018:
- Registration fee for scholars from North America and Western Europe: $65.00
- Registration fee for scholars from Romania, Moldova, Eastern Europe: $17.00
- Registration fee for graduate students from North America and Western Europe: $15.00
- Registration fee for graduate students from Romania, Moldova and Eastern Europe: $10.00
Please note that the conference registration fee includes SRS membership for 2018, but SRS membership fees do not include conference registration. Make sure to choose your payment properly.
Paying your dues by PayPal
To pay your dues by PayPal, please do the following:
- Complete the electronic membership form below, and then press the “submit” button at the end of the form.
The membership form
New members, please complete the following form. Renewing members, please provide any information that has changed.[contact-form-7 id=”3165″ title=”Contact form 1″]
To continue with the payment, please press the “donate” button below. Note that in the box open by PayPal, you have to confirm the amount you want to „donate” by introducing that amount (e.g., 25.00 ($), 17.00, etc.). Press „Donate with PayPal” without checking the box „Make this a monthly donation.” The next screen is the payment procedure with PayPal.
Paying your dues by check
To pay your dues by check, please follow these easy steps:
- Fill in and print the membership form above.
- Please send checks made out to “The Society for Romanian Studies” to:
SRS Treasurer William Crowther Department of Political Science University of North Carolina at Greensboro UNCG P.O. Box 26170 Greensboro, NC, 27402-6170